Complete the form below to request further information.
Dosalyx Mini is a compact machine that replaces the pastry bag for dosing, injection, depositing and layering sweets like pies, cakes, pumps, macarons, cupcakes and much more.
It has an automatic dosing system that is an innovative solution for bakeries, pastry shops and confectioneries once convers some lack of production, ensure the standardization of products and still generates ingredients economy.
Check out all its advantages:
Prepared for all types of dough or fillings (semi-liquid, semi-dense and dense);
Easy-to-use 5,7" touch screen with a safety glass;
Single/automatic or continuous mode;
Volume and speed;
Waiting time between deposits;
Electrical system for dosing (ingredients saving);
Quick interchangeable of the hopper to another since it is built with rotor system that allows the immediate exchange of the hopper even with product (no leak);
Stainless steel structure (more durable) and easier to clean;
Viscosities: Liquid, semi-liquid, soft, semi-heavy, aerated products
Filler unit (hopper) capacity: 15L
Material: Food approved synthetic material and stainless steel
Machine dimension (Width x Lenght x Height): 280 x 500 x 700mm
Power input: 220V - mono - 200W
Average product temperature: 60°C
Net weight: 30,5 Kg
Hourly production (various types of filling):
• Cream Vanilla (120g) - 1,800 pieces;
• Chantilly (63g) - 2,500 pieces.
- Electric board, components and transformer with IP 55 protection (against water);
- The areas of product formation and dough and filling feeding are protected with magnetic sensors that turn off the machine in case the safety screen is open, preventing the operator access to mobile parts that may cause accidents;
- 24V panel (operator-machine interface), which eliminates the risk of electrical shock;
- Easy access emergency button that immediately blocks the machine operation when pressed;
- Parts that are in contact with the product are built in STAINLESS STEEL or non-toxic plastic (polyethylene) indicated for food industry use.